Thursday, June 01, 2006

hear you laugh like you really mean it

Please don't go crazy, if I tell you the truth
No you don't know what happened
And you never will if
You don't listen to me while I talk to the wall
This blanket is freezing, it's been out in the hall
Where you've had me for hours
Till I'm sure what I want
But darling I want the same thing that I wanted before
So sweetheart tell me what's up I won't stop no way

Please keep your hands down
And stop raising your voice
It's hardly what I'd be doing if you gave me a choice
It's a simple suggestion can you give me sometime
So just say yes or no
Why can't you shoulder the blame
Cos both my shoulders are heavy
From the weight of us both
You're a big boy now so let's not talk about growth
You've not heard a single word I have said...
Oh, my God

Please take it easy it can't all be my fault
I haven't made half the mistakes
That you've listed so far
Oh baby let me explain something
It's all down to drugs
At least I remember taking them and not a lot else
It seems I've stepped over lines
You've drawn again and again
But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride

dam nice song man wooooo..

anyway haha i just remembered something stupid. i smsed peiyu something a few days ago "oh dont forget tmr gp and benny meeting me". something along this line. cos i wanted to remind got gp lesson the next day la and i was gonna meet benny after the gp lesson but thats besides the point. peiyu said she spent half a day figuring out who is GP!! HAHAHAHAHA i think thats joke of the century!!

oh and today had dry run for the j1s with house com ppl. haha oh man gonna do the pulling apart thingy again. just thinking..quite wierd cos if we dont do it seriously then the effect wont be there. and if we do it too seriously the j1s will just hate us after that! haha and took many many funny pictures where everyone was jumping around like YAY WE JUST ESCAPED WOODBRIDGE!! haha everyone was totally crazy. went to meet benny after that again. caught jien nat weiyan on the 142 bus too. haha i really feel the same way man. the stuff bout sec sch and jc. well at least im not the only one who feels that way.. haha after that nat was waiting for her friend at tp so we waited together cos benny wasnt there yet too. yes the usual irritating buggers who sell coupons which they print out of their own canon printers were there. haha! and nat said some guy walked past her with a BO which overpowered the fragrance coming from body shop. HAHA thats damn funny!! oh yea toa payoh library is really bad for studying its so packed with wierd ppl. and as usual went pool (no, not swimming pool). and guess what SHAWN TAN and PUDEN was there too! haha i wasnt surprised man. hmm studied a little after that. went churchie. had meeting. haha i remember after the meeting there was some apple pie/blueberry stuffing thingy which was damn nice! erm sadly no i dont remember much of the meeting :p haha anyway i feel reallllly detached from church nowadays. maybe like more detached than a random sunday visitor la. aiya well i still remember someone siao said "i dont live to please man" haha does that apply? i dunno.

anyway i think im the only loser in the world who hasnt watched xmen3 okay!!!! dont tell me i got to resort to going into balestier cinema ALONE..JUST KIDDING la! are u crazy going there alone is like asking to be raped ok. hehehe ok no-link anyway its late cya i gotta renew my passport tmr. argh so irritating it expires every year and when u travel they want it min 6 months to expiry so thats like u gotta renew every 6 months?? dumb dumb dumb.

ohh yes i shall put lame pictures haha
thats brian the last time he came sg. haha ba zhang boy!
















the chicken outside my house ages ago. looks retarded eh? maybe bird flu.

No comments: