Thursday, July 27, 2006

i know why!!

i just made a great discovery!! why i've been so whiny these days!! haha. cosss, the chair im sitting on is really hard and painful and hot and uncomfortable! that must explain everything ok. but that doesnt mean whining ends here. in fact, more whining coming up! about the woohoo cw.

yes thanks so much for jacking me in class yet again for the nth time. too much leh why everytime pick on me wan. paedophile isit? sory la im not interested. even if u think otherwise hahaha! actually i dont feel like saying what happened cos it just makes everything sound dumber. the only good thing she does is draw better than average fishes. hahaha.

OK i really suck at basketball alright. but well im happy that we did something for pe at least. cool huh.

AND, NO MORE MATHS S PAPER WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! but there is a mock exam for maths s after prelims. how dumb is that!?! if i get more than a ZERO it will be like WOW!

and service learning today! went to some home for the less intelligent kids (supposedly of iq 45-50). but some of them are quite funny!! while i was bending down doing something, some random boy came behind me and slapped my ass!! HAHAHAHA and i turned around and he smiled at me. whaaaaaa help first time i got molested la im damn sad. and to a spastic kid some more. and he is sadistic la still smile back at me. urgh. oh and thanks so much peiyu u get special mention right now for going right pass my bus stop without calling me to tell me that the 961 u were on goes to the destination!! hahaha its ok i forgive u. just owe me lunch haha! and special mention to rong also cos i asked what bus to take and she said 77. yea dam smart make me walk extra distance la in the end. okay it wasnt that far so i wont complain anymore. (argh im whining AGAIN!) lunch pls. and at the place there, we painted a wall for the kids' art and craft room. ok it was quite well designed by rong lah. eh i helped to paint a few purple fishes and red anemone. heheh i deserve to pass art ok!

after everything was finished at abt 5, we went to guthrie house which was quite nearby. ate icecream which was ok quite nice. and which made my beer belly bigger. which reminds me.

celebrated kevins bday on sunday! normally i would have been latest to arrive but that time i came in 2nd ok! just a little after ren. and read women's weekly which appeared on the table, i dont know how. and drank some LIME JUICE which was yucky yucky bitter.

which also reminds me, jean is leavin really soooon. i cant imagine myself leaving singapore la it will be so freakin hard! u know why? cos there will be no one there to wash my clothes hahaha ok la kidding. but isnt going to ns like that?? hahahha ok im so screwed.

and i realised my entry is quite discontinuous and hehe. so enjoy yourself and connect the dots! courtesy of WONG YONG ZHAO CALEB.

woohoo completed my sgc. i think i lied more than a hundred times in that 3 paragraphs la. im a baddd boy. haha

No comments: