Saturday, December 23, 2006

all I could say was "are you coming home soon?"

the static whisper in my ear
but in a moment your voice was clear
"I need some time," you said to me
that's when I knew you were gonna make me lonely

omg rong is gonna learn pole dancing/lap dance or something!!

yay my cable tv just got fixed! upgraded to digital cable. and i now temporarily have ALL the channels!! haha take that peiyu, who dont have mtv! :p ok i just watched the legend of zorro just now. haha cos they say i look like zorro cos i got white patch around my eyes, caused by my black goggles when i go swimming. ha and watched american pie 2. remember watching it with friends before.. but still funny nontheless! censored of course. my younger sis was watching it beside me la then she keep asking weird questions. like when the guy squeeze a tube of superglue to ahem and he thought it was lub (lubricant). then my sis kept asking me whats he doing?? so i just say ermmm not for kids. hahaha! and she says "im not a kid already ok im a teenager!" omg i got jacked.

been a rather boring week yes. why is everyone going to watch night at the museum its brainless show like jumanji! i bet golden flower is much better hehe. oh the holiday (the movie) was great actually! unexpectedly good! jude law and cameron diaz eh. and the 2 daughters so cute heh heh paedophile. yes and i remember giving sebas rong fawn to try the cookies i baked. yes i baked double peanut butter chip cookies! and i really thought it was nice ok when i tried it fresh from the oven haha. ok of course one will say his cooking best. haah i brought 2 mini boxes of cookies to let them try. and at the end of the day still got half left! haha at least rong brought 1 box home yay :) if not i'll look like a wierdu to my mum. not that bad what! ok im gonna make it crisper next time!

oh my there's CLOSER on hbo now! calling all judelaw fans hah. and my younger sis is once again here watching. whywhy why must she always come along and see all the nc16 or m18 shows hahaha! natalie portman very hot eh. and oh ya earlier rong say something like "gdnite im gonna sleep now my eyebags are dropping onto the keyboard" haha then i realised if she got dark eye rings, then shes a zorro inverse! haha ok LAMEEEMEMEME.

ahhh just when everyones back from malaysia i gotta go there tmr! got flood leh. got relative's wedding dinner la. i'll be back on the 25th. to make more cooooookies!

nice song from the movie the holiday!
imogen heap - let go

Drink up baby down
Hmm, are you in or are you out
Leave your things behind
'Cause it's all going off without you

Excuse me too busy
Writing your tragedy
These mishaps you bubble-wrap
When you've no idea what you're like

So let go
So let go
Jump in
Oh well what you waiting for
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

So let go
Let it go
Just get in
Oh it's so amazing here
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

It gains the more it gives
And it rises with the fall
So hand me that remote
Can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow

Such boundless pleasure
We've no time for later now
You can't await your own arrival
You've twenty seconds to comply

benny called earlier today to borrow a purple shirt. haha now dont want already whyyyyy. actually its not that small u know. its a topman size large!

and national service is looooming just round the corner! like 2 weeeks away dammit. arghgh!! alright lets go out more before then shall we? golden flower anyone? :p

No comments: