Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i think i'm moving but i'm going nowhere

happy new yr ppl! dunno what the hype is all about every 31st december though. but well. lots of things havent been going smoothly throughout the past year. i believe it hasnt been gd for most ppl either. i mean everyone has their fair share of problems dont they? but what do you do when you hit the end of the road? pray? stay in denial?

think my spiritual life has kinda gone way down the drain this year. i think watchnight service made me realise alot of things. and its never too late to back! and better get everything sorted out before i enter army! u know mental and spiritual preperation haha. sounds like some guru like that but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. yes pls kick me in the head IF i ever pick up smoking ok!!

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

anyway this week has been a week of many surprises! crabshack with dc+c was a great catch up session! before proceeding to liquid kitchen and getting my face all red after only half a glass. took turns grilling each other. while me and dc would keep saving each our asses. i'll just say i enjoyed the whole thing.

cousin came back from malaysia! staying at my place for a week. yea the one who uses my room. and also met my maid in church on new yr's eve at watchnight service. apparently cos my cousin was in town with her friends earlier that night and met her while shopping, so they went church together. wow she got a new angmoh employer staying in orchard cool eh.

met up with khairul yesterday too. haha i've owed him this date since i think before prelims? hahah he's a great guy man. still going back to help out in the schools too. hahahah and secret agendas in sas!!! watched night at the museum! hahahah ok its funny i admit! but its got a lame happy ending. but still.. owen wilson is damn funny!

8 days to ns. gonna shave botak first i think.

No comments: