Tuesday, October 02, 2007

not falling apart

home sweet home! have been counting down to this day! cant wait to meet up with nineeeee too! whoo 1 month flew past just like that! now im sitting in front of my comp and it doesnt feel any different from what it should be a month ago. haha the days in taiwan really just passed by without me even knowing. there was even once when i called home and no one picked up the phone, so i ringed my dad's handphone. and i asked if he was on the way home cos i could hear lots of noises in the background. and guess what? "im at OG with your mum and sis shopping." and i was wondering why everyone was so free can go shopping on a weekday. then i looked at my watch and realised it was a saturday evening. hahaha yea so that shows how each day passes!


earned 1x confinement too cos of something damn stupid which wasnt even my fault.


think the trip also helped me understand my coursemates lots more. like joel aka MR UNHYGENIC. who sometimes goes straight to bed without even showering. and his pillowcase is the BLACKEST seriously. hahaha we were daring each other to sniff his pillowcase for 5 seconds for a free XXL crispy chicken!! yea and also got to know who are the really hardworking ones and who are the ppl who wayang their way thru. found out that one of my close buddies can be quite gay sometimes hahaha!


and i think my crewmates are the best! crew 7 is gonna be the best crew! hahaha cos we always do all the sai kang. like clearing rubbish and shifting stores.


missed my ipod!


the last 4 days r&r was great! shopped till i dropped! went to many many night markets! and ate many many XXL crispy chicken which is gonna make me super FAT! gonna work off the tummy the next few weeks man! bubble teas everywhere too! and i finally ate the authentic HOME MADE MEE SUA! damn nice! and theres mister donut and dunkin donuts there too!

crew 7!

the entire course

No comments: