Sunday, June 01, 2008

save me from me

an eventful (stressful) week in camp! being the signal/optics 2ic sucks big time. especially when the main ic is away on course. i gotta take over all the shit job. took them to draw the signal sets and optical devices on monday. and i alone had to oversee everything! its freakin alot of responsibility leh! by right its my duty to check through every single piece of equipment i take over before i sign on the dotted line. but its really too many things to check through! and some more got other ppl waiting behind me leh. and the stuff im dealing with is worth like millions of dollars. walaoeh if anything damaged then how? i sign on ah? and the guy handing over to me damn sly la. never issue me a certain pouch. then when i found out when i brought everything back to our store, its too late liao. cos i already sign on the freakin voucher. i called him, and he said he remembered issuing to me. walao trying to smoke me leh. what to do, 2sg only mah. lucky my warrant help me settle the thing hehe! see its all about freakin rank.



but worse things happened! i distributed a signal set and an antenna to each tank ic and asked them to lock everything up inside their tank. then a few days later, some bugger trainee suddenly come and tell me he dont have antenna in his tank!! which means, 1 of my antennas went missing! walao i was damn worried!! in my mind i was cursing and swearing the freakin retarded trainees who dunno how to look after their equipment. why they mount the antenna already then never keep after use!! wah that night i was damn stressed seriously. i thought thats it already la can sign 7 extras already. or maybe worse kena charged. then i thought back, on the day i issued the antennas, we had signal lesson. and got 2 landrovers present. so i tried calling the 2 drivers on that day. and one of them is gay zheng cai hahahaha! the one we used to call olinda in jc. and thank GOD he replied saying that got one set of antenna left on his rover that day. PHEW.



wah but actually the new trainees very guai compared to previous poly batch. the jc kids ah, really follow orders word for word lor. dont test the system wan. LOL i just remembered got one time during the introduction to tank servicing n maintenance, the instructor called them over to a tank to take a look at how to do track tensioning. then after the demonstration finish, he said "what u all waiting for? see finish already sit down la" then got some idiots really go and sit down on the floor just beside the tank!! hahahahah actually what the instructor meant was to go back to the benches and sit la!!



ervin and erbert left for brunei this morning and i was supposed to send them off but i overslept! haha.



last night at tea party was fun! benny and jaslyn came too. i met benny pretty much earlier than the rest cos sebas wanted to wait for his parents to come home so he could cope their car! haha so me n benny went to tea party first cos he said he was hungry n thirsty. and we played chess and checkers first. hahaha i won both! pro-ness ok hehe. OKAY actually it was tyco win la :p and he taught me how to play SNAP 13. damn fun!! then later the rest came and we played scrabble! hahaha my first time playing leh. and peiyu also first time i think. and we team up together. hahahaha dark horse okay! dont think racist hahaha. she kept wanting to steal the word HALT and add an ER to make it HALTER. so sly! and i tried to be retarded by covering the TRIPLE WORD SCORE box with the green ali baba bag containing all the letters :pppppp and after that, we taught them SNAP 13 and played till we went crazy!! peiyu's sweaty palms was of course to her advantage needless to say lol. played until damn shagged la. oh ya she made sushi! hahaha no need to add water to the rice! but it was nice! i reached home at 215am. and fell asleep without showering. on the sofa. half naked i think. hahahahah!



AND my mum is damn queeeer!! oh myyyyyyy. remember the past few weeks when i come home late after tea party or whatever on fri nights, she will ask me where i go, and DO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?? and this time it was an even more queer question! cos she suddenly saw 2 boxes of condoms i put in front of the mirror where i usually do my hair. but i dont understand why no only then she noticed it lol. cos its been there since i came back from taiwan!! its the army issue one la. hahaha. then she thought i just bought it for myself, so she asked me where i got it from. SHE SUSPECTED THAT IVE BEEN SCREWING SOME GIRL OR PROSTITUTE OR I DUNNO WHAT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER I BOOK OUT!!! O M G!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! arghhhh



anyway church today was good! learnt bout what a good marriage is all about. and what about finding the right partner n stuff hahaha. i think im a pretty good catch waddddddddddd lol. and SOMEONE made my day today hahahahahha wink wink benny :p

SEX (with condoms?) and the city tmr?? hahaha

No comments: