Monday, August 25, 2008

sally the saboteur

haha forgot to mention in my previous post about my mother's explanation of how every day is a special day! and benny treated me to pizza hut hehehe! then when we were about to go home at toa payoh we saw sebas!

wah ahm today really killed my legs. video killed the radio star! okay i told warrant ralph my target was 1:50 and he said if i could hit my target he would treat me breakfast. haha in the end come in 2:03. actually for the first 14km i was on target wan lor every km run 5min+ only. then after reach the 14km mark start to slow down cos of the marina barrage. wah the terrain damn hard to run. then after we came out of the barrage, at 17km i dunno why i totally died. really wanted to give up and walk wan but i didnt want to disappoint myself haha. like i always say, no kick! saw alot of ppl at the run today too! even senior gerald who erm ran alongside me for like 10 seconds before saying "see u at the end point! dont walk ah!" and then sprinting off. haha alot of old uncles and hot babes overtook me also la. damn demoralising to see even non-competitive ppl overtaking u leh.

and why i run ahm dont get off ah?? and all my saturdays burnt for training at ecp and they dont repay me what is this!

haha anyway met nine for dinner just now! had dinner at ichiban boshi again and ate until full full haha to compensate for energy lost at ahm. was supposed to watch death race but kevin doesnt like bang bang shoot shoot shows so didnt watch it in the end. actually good thing also la im damn tired. i slept like a log on the bus home just now nearly missed my stop sia. confirm would have slept thru the movie hehe! yeah rong came later and we played saboteur. walao they all damn mean la say i builder or saboteur also no difference. and everytime first card come out is to block me. what is this>?!??! hahaha angstyyyy.

haha i just remembered me and sebas saw this 2 angmoh backpackers wearing lantern bottoms today!! hahaha hilarious! and they keep bitching bout me and training singlet wth??

nooo im gonna roc in like 5 days dammit. can i watch star wars on its opening day hehe before i fly.

No comments: