Thursday, June 11, 2009

CRUNCH

you're the colour
you're the movement and the spin, never
could it stay with me the whole day long?
fail with consequence, lose with eloquence
and smile
i'm not in this movie
i'm not in this song
never
leave me paralyzed, love
leave me hypnotized, love

oh noo holidays are passing by too fast.

hehe benny shawn tan and beho came to my house last saturday night! we watched harold and kumar goes to white castle! cos my family was staying at amara and no one was at home haha. so sly. but anyway it was quite fun. beho is damn cheap la he says "caleb ur house got free food right? ok lets go!" lol faggot. but we were damn shocked he offered to treat us ice cream for the 1st time!!!!!!!!! lol!!! we stopped at a 7-eleven on the way to my place to get snacks and we got a box of 4 sticks of ice cream and i offered to pay then beho said "nvm its ok i pay this one" and we were all like OMG the sky is gonna fall HAHAH!

and banny the faggot is commissioning 2 days from now! yay im gonna be attending the parade. can camwhore!

PUSH is nice!

No comments: