Thursday, December 10, 2009

happening all over again

helloo im back from bintan with a sunburn.

freak tmr got oweek meeting. and freak i just found out im going vietnam on 20-24th december with family. i think most ppl would enjoy this kinda family holidays but not me thats for sure. sightseeing is not exactly my cup of tea, and i can forsee nasty things happening cos the whole family is there. and quite sian also cos i already got so many overseas trips planned this holidays and travelling is actually pretty stressful for me! i think.

listening to my emo nights playlist hahah i feel like watching a movie from my ahem collection before i sleep!

Even now I can feel your hair
Blow across my cheek
As we sit in one of two chairs

Even now I can feel your face
Resting on my chest
Wrestling for sleep
And failing at it

Even now I can see you sleep
I can see you dream
I can see you fly
And I always can find you again

zzz anw yes just checked my email and i see some of the pics some photographers captured of me running the stand chart hahaha! naasty why like only got 2 proper ones and the rest are pics of me walking omg so cui. NAAASSSTY.

SMBM0192 

wah this one the most UPS.

No comments: