Saturday, March 06, 2010

Do Not Make Fun Of My Goggle Eyes!

Hello everyone!!! I'm the guest blogger for today's post! It's 0341am and I'm very honoured to be able to blog for flabby flab flab!!!

I'm blogging for him so it will still be about his life!!! BUT from my perspective instead of his.. haha. I'll try to sound like him???

So here I go.........

Shingz!!! Flabby got killed on Monday by Maths and I don't know what's the other subject!! From what I know, he thought that he will get 3/10 for his maths but NOOOOOOO, he's gonna get 1 instead! ARGHHHHXX!!!!(I hope he doesn't kill me for telling the world his score!).. His all black attire looked nice (many people praise him.. alright, many here is 2 people) but luck wasn't on his side!!!

Ya Kun for lunner (lunch + dinner) before he went in to meet his doom!!! BUT AT LEAST THE TWO HORRIBLE TESTS WERE OVER AFTER MONDAY!!!! ((:

Tuesday was much much much better! He did constructive work at Science even though the bench was uncomfortable because he couldn't lean on the wall! Science Western Food for dinner was overcooked fish and chips! But still upzz cause the company was great (HAHAHA!).

AND HE FINALLY MET BENNY AFTER DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DONKEY YEARS! I could totally tell he missed Benny a lot a lot a lot and they discussed about this secret project! Benny passed his BTT (CONGRATS!).. So happy he didn't choose to bang the cat down!

Question: If you were driving on the road and you saw a cat in the middle of the road, will you

(1) Run over the cat.
(2) Change lane safely to avoid the cat and change back to your own lane after that.
(3) Slow down and brake in front of the cat.

Flabby chose (3) at first but after some thinking, he felt like he should run the cat over. Poor cat, please do not happen to be in his way when he's driving.. I know cats have 9 lives.. Be prepared to lose 1 if you meet him.

I wonder how hungry survived all these years with such an owner! =P

After meeting Benny, they decided to perform a magic trick.. by making Benny invisible.. The trick worked because being very blind, I didn't spot the invisible Benny. Yups.

Moving on to Wednesday!!! Lesson ended at 1pm and lunched at Taka! JAP NOODLES FTW! Yummy Jap Noodles! Cheese with Egg!!! Flabs loves Eggs. Cold Storage shopping and he's totally in love with Marmite (I can't remember the spelling).. He used to eat it with his rice when he was young and after trying it once, he decided to be nice and he made his parents finish the entire bottle of that!

That was a random fact.. if you want to be nice, you can get him Marmite for his birthday! I believe he'll love it. (Please don't kill me. hahaha!!!)

AND HE KILLED A TREE ON WED NIGHT! Printed like tons and tons of notes and stuff for school..

Highlight of Thursday! "The brains are leaking!!!"

Thursday was also Accounting mid-terms! ARGHHHXX!! He could have gotten full marks if not for a stupid mistake!!! WASTED!!!!!! Supper with chem engine people.. he's becoming like the two rolley polleys (so cute!!!!).. okayy, no he won't. Flabby swims almost every single day and you can find him at Clementi or TPY swimming complex if you're interested (:

Then he took 9.5 hours to bathe.. he fainted in the bathroom because he disappeared after 0145am and his reply came around 1115am the following day. Been suppering too much, too fat to move so he decided he should sleep in the bathroom right after bathing! Okayy, it's 0406am I'm talking rubbish.. a lot of rubbish..

He met up with piupiupiu at NUS to mugg today!!! Level 3 Library quiet ttm!!! And he saw many many muggers around mugging really hard.. (alright, some of the stuff I said were assumed by myself).. Was supposed to monopolize but there wasn't enough time and some unshy friends of mine asked him for a lift to Cathay!!!

ERP ERP ERP! Passed by lots of ERPs.. I feel bad for making him "di di" all the way! Sorry Flabsss!!!

"There should just be an ERP right outside my house!" (quote Flabby).

Kovan to get contacts before dinner!!! Some stalker spotted him! I wonder who the guy is.. yes it's a guy.. random fact about flabs.. he attracts gays and aunties! AUNTIE AND GAY KILLER! (:

Alice in Wonderland with the Indon gang after dinner! He thought it was an un-nice show but nooo, he enjoyed it! BUT the 3D effects made him go "the wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"...

Met Aussie for tau huay and youtiao!!! That is when the title of this post comes in!!!

Right after we entered the place, Aussie said, "The girl there is like obviously kua-ing you!".

(looked over and saw the girl doing the goggle eyes with her hands!)

>:(

That is why the title of the post is, "DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY GOGGLE EYES!"

Goggles are effective equipment for war!

AND THERE IS AN ONGOING WAR WITH THE INDON GANG! TPY GANG IS ON THE LEAD (we're not delusional!) AND WE WILL WIN THE WAR!!! INDON GANG, YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR US!!!

Okayy, moral of this post,

"DO NOT MAKE FUN OF FLABBY'S GOGGLE EYES!"

Okayy, ending the post now! This is actually the second post by me.. I did one before this but I guessed no one realised! =P

0422am. Goodnight everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

jefRaigmafarf