Saturday, September 25, 2010

martyr me

crazy-ass running all over the place today. had to send my car to a workshop and some ulu ang mo kio industrial park like early in the morning. then had to take a long bus ride back. haha funny thing was inside the workshop all the other vehicles were taxis. hmmmm says alot about taxi drivers?? slacked awhile before heading out again to hatched to meet gnemial for brunch and to study after. haha we stuffed ourselves! okay i think only i stuffed myself lah cos she kept feeding me :p was supposed to study till 5plus but then stunner just after half an hour she got called to give tuition right away! so shifted to thomson plaza and attempted a few of my online tutorial questions in starbucks. while she was dying (i think,) giving tuition. and it was those outdoor ones where i was sitting under a tent structure and it started pouring omg what happened to my luck! :( but rained stopped just nice before her tuition ended siall hahaha. then chionged for the NEXT tuition. siao one 2 tuitions in 1 day can die!! followed her there before i took a bus myself to the workshop again to collect the car. haha i had to trust my instinct as to which bus stop to alight cos the bus aircon was seriously spammeddddd and the windows were all frosty and i couldnt see where i was lol! and my instinct was wrong! damnn hahahaha! mengss called me a joke! yeahh stopped a stop too early so had to walk extra fast to the workshop. the mechanic all secretly f1 drivers one sia! inside there the road so narrow but when they went to collect the car for me, they zoom zoomed through the narrow path like entering f1 pit like that haha! yay shiny new coat of black paint!

that was a mega paragraph hahaha good luck reading it. anyway, the weepies!!! (yes i got the new album haha peiyu u dont need pass me already!)

ADD MY EFFORT

Well I know that life is hard,
you make it all right
And I know how dark you get
late in the night

I'm gonna add my effort to you
I'm gonna add my effort to you
Try and love you

You feel wronged by everything
that hasn't been right
Why can't we sit and watch TV
'til late in the night?

Oh don't take it away, oh don't take it away

When it's dark you say it is
because there's no light
And though it's not I'll say it is
I'll say it's all right

No comments: