Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my love, let's watch it all burn

helloooo im damn shaggggg today! dunno why leh.

anw, we got back our gek project already! and... we got an A+ hehehehehe! happy like bird! think everyone did a good job! and extra credits for chock for video editing! the lecturer's comments was something like "at some point a close up revealed that Caleb was smiling when he got knocked on the head and died" HAHAHA and she liked the bottle we gave her! aiya, should upload the video on youtube or smth leh hahah. and just took gek final exam yesterday. sehhh I got one mcq wronggggg! stupidd sia but I nv read the readings also. and our group really fen gong he zuo for the essay questions! we split up each one focus on 2 or 3 chapters. then end up the exam come out 2 chapters from my part, 1 from chock's and one from austen's.

mugged super hard the night before gek paper. with mengssss. then waited at my house till almost 12 for chock to send us his part sehhh. then we decided to start doing the questions ourselves. haha goodjob lucky laimeng got pay attention during lecture. I think I got a lot of info from her hahaha saved my ass! Smile

ok actually I think ppl who don't take gek wont even know what ive been talking about lol!

today I met bay-beeeee for lunch at her office area! went liang court again hahaha. then wanted to visit sis working at uniqlo at 313 somerset but didn't see her! and didn't eat gelare half price waffle! but, we got shihlinsss and tako balsss heheeee!

HAPPY!

gonna post this song which chock posted on fb before!! but nice I like!

think the rescues is really awesomeeee

No comments: