Sunday, April 03, 2011

salt sweat sugar

so I went for joycelyn's party yesterday. she said "party starts at 5pm" and I reached at 630 I think. but the rest hadnt reached! and I walked in without checking haha. so kinda hmmmm-ed away for half an hour or so before alfred n qiyang came. haha qi yang had a mission. her house damn big, and the food was awesomeee. there was even this HUGE chunk beef there. and I think its all home cooked. wowers. hello kitty balloons too haha. and the many many desserts. first there was some aloe vera thing. then there was chocolate fountain with marshmallows and fruits. and then there was waffles with ice cream. wah stunner siol! and cake of course! and later the birthday girl tried whacking the pinata thing. for like 15min but apparently it was too solid to break open LOL. cos she made it herself.

zoomed over from west coast to pasir ris for minghan's birthday party. haha nothing left there. took some photos and left with laimeng. photos photos.

so crysis 2 is out and I really wanna play it!!! which is why I wanna get alienware hehehe. its like a friggin awesome game, looks better than any call of duty modern warfare or black ops whatever!

ALIENWARE

No comments: