Sunday, September 04, 2011

fueled by ramen

hehehe stunner I like how long nv come blog liao. actually my life like damn boring not haps one lo. bo pian. and then if I got time come online then I end up playing game hahaha. okay now completed the game already so can blog LOL.

21k today lehhh like quite shiok leh! they changed the route a lot this time. no east coast park at all yay! and I really was quite chill about the whole run like no expectations or anything. so from the start I was just going at a leisure pace. then like I think I ran faster than last time when starting see everyone chiong then I also chiong with them but end up flat towards the end! so lesson learnt, no need chiong overtake ppl at the start! oh ya got this part got killer upslope up fort canning hill past the registry of marriages there hahaha. but good thing my stair climbing and whatever training has paid off. going upslope, piece of cake!

met nicholas and elena last night eat ramen and ramen champion hehehe I must say really ups lo! I really like the one I had! the name start with I but I cant rmb hahaha. anw for those who dunno whats ramen champion, can go see www.ramenchampion.com.sg hehehe. I wanna go back and eat moreeeee!

aiyah shitz now I really must start work!!!!!!

oh ya I went comex to get a printer for miss yip on friday too! I think that's why I climb stairs then now run upslope no kick LOL. blessing in disguise?

I still want aiskrimmmmmm

No comments: