Saturday, October 01, 2011

HOSAY

I keep saying HOSAY nowadays haha. aieee ok now that I finally settled payment for the @*#&#$ asshole's car, I thought I wanted to post a photo of the guys cb face. but on second thought, better not heh. slut much, insist on changing the whole bumper instead of just knocking out. on top of that, want me to pay for one day car rental for him some more. cos he "his job requires him to travel around" cheesepie waraos uncle I student ony y u no pang chance. haisss.

went to collect nike race pack with lim this morn haha. then we went to lim kopi. at kee lee nee. hahaha very uncle style. inside the shop on the wall even got post this poster:
woman: dear why you keep looking at the marriage cert?
man: im trying to find if theres and expiry date
LAMEEEE

sianzz many many projects. 1 week of tests over but now got 2 more projectsss argh. and one of them wants to meet tmr from 10am till like evening? hosay whole day. tmr also got rainbow theme party hahaha. where is my rainbow shirt?? must go find liao

No comments: