Sunday, January 08, 2012

okok I must do my job and blog about the holidays yeahhhhh. went church for megapraise today! free food hehehe. the bbq so ups one got chicken chop and beef steak! but sehhh no knife so quite hard to yeat the beef. went scooooopz after to use our coupons! miss the choc minttttt! and duliannn. yobo met her friend there who said she was chio and wanted to add her. what a slutttt siol shameless dude!

yesterday we went whack jap buffet hosay! and the yobo paid for both of us AHHHH noooooooooo! and after that buy me shoe some more. cool shoes I look like olden days policeman wearing it heheheheh. after that I food comaaaa all the way till CG hahaha. while she used my comp to watch her korean shows. and I halfway woke up and saw her laughing to herself LOL. then laugh halfway sound like crying also hrrrmm.

bought my watch tooooo! so sad it's a dust magnet Sad smile I shd have gotten the ss one! argh hope can change. now bor luiii liao. tuckyew!

but then daddy gave me $200 petrol vouchers hehehe can cover my costs for next 1 month at least yyeahhhh.

he also says I shd drive to pioneer at least on the days I got night class. so wont go home too late. wah I think next week onwards I gg no life for 6 months already. uber sad. cant even go swim some more siol! cant go eat hokkien mee with miss yobo also hahaah. HOWWWW.

No comments: