Sunday, July 20, 2014

Whaaat the weekend's over

Hello! Some updates on my unexciting life. Race weekend is over. Oh my... loving this thing called SLEEPING IN. Haven't had that in ages! Also havent got to stay out late on weekends because of this. And I finally did! Getting almost 1 hit KO at parkroyal after a round of 21. But I found out later that I am pretty lucky at 5-10? Met old BB seniors hmmm. He was really my role model. When I was still fat lolol. I think I still remember the recruit's training camp. It was like the equivalent of BMT for fat secondary school boys lo.

Anyway, also met with chem engin friends for aiskrim. Was supposed to be brunch but I was uber late cos of SLEEPING IN. Everyone seems to be living the life. Sometimes I feel like I deserve better. But that's just the trick the world plays on you. So be contented! (although I'm really broke recently, and car insurance renewal is just round the corner FML)

Also recently my PC monitor died. FFFFFF I was so looking forward to playing some new games. So I've been watching movies on my laptop. Mood Indigo!

Ok I'm getting real annoyed by mozzies sucking my blood as I type this. KKNNNCCB go away! bye

No comments: