Wednesday, February 15, 2006

hi my name is jacked

wah win already lor like that. adding everything that happened the past few days together makes this the WORST valentines day ok. argh enough of this shit please. i would be lying to say that im fine alright.

hmm guess its back to normal boring school..i hope. no more nonsense. no turning back. 7 distinctions coming your way HAHAHA i wish. btw good luck and all the best to whoever/whoevers (is that such a word haha?) contributed most to my pang sai syndrome today.

Monday morning hesitate
Cant get out of bed
I'd rather go back to the dreams
Of living in my head


Tuesday evening packed my bags
And headed out the door
I left a box of memories
Lying on the floor

Ride on
Ride till early morning sun
Ride on
Ride till dawning of the day
It's too late
To let all your feelings show
Go on
Till the night is swept away


evermore - its too late.

No comments: