Monday, February 27, 2006

how to save a life

whats heaven for me? hahaha its not smoke or sex or whatever la. seriously! i mean how would i know whether its so shiok if i havent tried right? :p errrrrrr..

study+makan (aLOT) session..and NOO IM NOT A NERD.I DO NOT LOVE MATHS OLYMPIAD!! enough of mocking ok!!! hahahaha

damn got chem spa tmr and im still up at this time. hope i can get a gd sleep later. those peaceful ones without dreams. dunno why i always get those dreamy sleeps the night before test or exam.

oh yes before i forget, today i SHAVED for the first time!! i mean my moustache or whatever u call it lah, not any other part of my body. -.- haha JASON ARE U PROUD!! oh my now ppls gonna think we are the void deck boys.

and thanks sooo much for ur encouragements (u know who u are)!!

ok bye.

No comments: