Wednesday, March 15, 2006

andy lau

heheh oh yea and i have to add. today at toapayoh me and benny got approached by this indian guy going around asking for $10 donations for needy ppl. u know like thost typical ones at orchard mrt who go up to u and say "no dont worry im not here to do any evil things". yea of course its not evil to u, but its evil to my wallet OK. imagine if i said yes to every person who approached me. i'll be bankrupt by now la $10 each person hellooo im not even working yet please! yea but this indian guy is not your average donation collector. he is damn freakin funny! but dunno why it always has to be me la. i mean why isit got so many other ppl around, but the donation ppl always have to approach me and benny?? hahaha isit cos i got the "im gullible and dumb enough to donate $10 to you, out of which $8 goes into your pocket and only $2 goes to the needy" face? hmm i should learn to give the act dao face next time in public la dammit. actually i think im one of the nicest ppl in town HAHAHA. i mean normal ppl will just ask the guy go screw off or smth right?

oh wait! haha i just realised i digressed so much. oh ya as i was saying, this guy is not your average guy. i mean besides the fact that he is indian haha. first thing he said when he approached us,
"hey u 2 handsomes!" ok that was a +1 point.
then he looked at me and say "hi my name is michael andrews (or smth lidat) whats ur name? andy lau?"
"yea my name is andy lau."
"oh hi nice to meet u andy lau. by the way i like ur hairstyle." (he was being sacarstic cos my hair was flat obviously cos i was gonna swim)
turns to benny and asks "whats ur name then?"
"michael jackson"
"OH? my name is michael. so im michael and you are jackson? hahaha nice to meet u!"

then after all the introduction shit, he went to ask us whether it was fair for young kids to be forced into prostitution and that kinda stuff. then ask "eh boy, u got any friends who are girls?" haha then me and benny said "NO. ALL OUR FRIENDS ARE GUYS." hahahah. then the guy dont care still ask us "if ur friend was forced into prostitution would u help her" and blabla and what only need 33cents a day, so 33cents a day for a month is almost $10. what bullshit. but the bottomline is he wanted the $10 from us la. errrr actually i didnt wanna donate but benny agreed so yea we shared. hahaha he says he was paying the guy for entertaining us!! i could turn on the tv to entertain myself for free hahahaha ok this is out of pt. ok go study stop reading this all u j2 fags!!

oh btw damn i recieved the letter asking me to go for medical screening for ns. hahaha guess its gg (good game) for me now. i got like a few more days to pass my standing broad jump dammit.

No comments: