Wednesday, March 22, 2006

dont believe the trooth

yeah i screwed up maths woohoo. hmm wonder which paper havent i screwed up so far.. gp perhaps?? hahahah hope the teacher marking my paper is an ugly old bitch cos i agreed with passage A for the aq. which means i support plastic surgery and cosmetics hahaha! so if ugly old bitch mark my paper surely get damn pissed with me and gimme zero. however, if someone like kaysi or dehveeed mark my paper, sure full marks hahaha!

argh i thought maths was gonna be a no-kicker la. 6 topics only. then in the end like that!! byebye maths s-paper! luckily today sat at the back of the hall then quite windy. and argh im so confused by register number ok.. from monday till yesterday i was using no 26. then today i change to no 28. haha what if they gimme a zero for my mcq questions cos of this?? argh not gonna think about it.

hmm waiting for kevin to come online to play td hahah. and wore green grassy shoes today. i see quite nice leh why u all say not nice?? haha bet u are ALL JEALOUS :p

wanna watch v for vendetta!!! and NO, not cos i like vitagen.

and my chinese tuition starts this friday!! right after block test end la wahlao. at 1.30pm at my house some more! zz sad life.

hmmmmm come to think of it i think ive drifted a little from some ppl.

and THEY are at it again. can see it as a gd and bad thing. gd cos they wont bother me now, bad cossss.. its bad! hmm hahaha woohoo kev is online lets go td!!

No comments: