Friday, March 06, 2009

HAUTE DOG

omg im traumatized. hhaha no la kidding. but today and yesterday was damn gay serious. yesterday psycho man came and chatted me up after i ended my shift at coffee club. omggg thank goodness i had tuition to rush of to. and today.. ok la today was fun haha! went out with cc friends to watch slumdog at tampines mall. haha im becoming more and more of a east-sider already. anyway kinda invited me to go along so they can keep teasing me bout sean la lol. yeah he was there also. and no nothing ahem happened alright! they just kept saying stuff with suggestive meanings lol! and the girls keep trying to make sean jealous by putting their arms around me and stuff. omg damn embarrassing okayyyy! syaimaa kept thinking i was really frightened by all their teasing and stuff haha. and farhana kept laughing at my ic photo dammit. no wait actually everyone laughed. haha! okay i really gotta sleep now! i even dozed off for like 5 min in the cinema lol.

No comments: