Monday, March 02, 2009

i won't make you

I'm under attack again my dear, I'm in the way
Got no resolutions, no clever anecdotes to say
And still if I yell at the top of my lungs will it be the same?
I'd fly you a flag, I'd bury this pen into my veins

yess saturdays with benny! he is a sick perv lol. dreaming of f___?!?! but he says its not a wd lol. too bad he doesnt wanna tell me what it is! omg and so exciting we played 3 full hours of l4d!!! damn fun siaaa cos got 6 ppl playing. omgxzxzxz im trigger happy! and went for selegie tau huey with beho and shawn tan too. hahaha booby trap :p beho is flying off to taiwan tmr! good luck man. now the weather there is cold and wet. shit man brings back bad memories of shivering in the back of the tonner.

watchmen will be out next week!

and didnt go for marathon training on sat AGAIN! hahaha too slack. cos sebas was mahjonging the night before till 5am hahah.

oh and on sat i saw my coffee club manager in town. but apparently she was supposed to be on mc that day ahha! WAA!

ANDDDDDD I FINALLY ORDERED MY NEW PHONE NIGGAS!!! its arriving this wed! whooo! tmr im gonna go to the hello! shop at parkway after work before tuition to upgrade my sim card to 3g. yess working tmr 10-4 omg i should soo sleep now. gd nite!

yum yum rong's chewy candy!

No comments: