Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the queen is back from camp

yay thanks kevin for postcards! got another one yesterday!

I got myself new specs and new watch! the watch damn cool, its purple display! and only $17 yay! specs is blue. hmmmm omg yes I shamelessly uploaded new photo on my fb. I foresee my friend count decreasing exponentially over the next few days :\

went to collect kevin's photos today (after super long haha). found the place after tweeting sundayletters haha! saved my life! then slowly browsed thru the photos in other ppl's envelopes to identify which one belonged to kevin. finally found one with ONE small thumbnail with kevin's face and I spotted it almost immediately lol!

went to eat ytf with mengs after her camp at NP! (NAP ngee ann poly) nicenice! free parking somemore hahaha I think can go again. then went to collect my specs at kovan. first time buy cup walker bbt. its cheap! $2 for a LARGE milk tea. black crystals yay Thumbs up

reservist is a PITA. so many things to do. really hope I can drive into camp. taking cab in is crazy ex. taking bus is even more crazy lol.

No comments: