Saturday, June 18, 2011

woke up at 1 plus today. normally il be up by 9? dunno why so weird. saw bag online but didn't buy it. thought id reach home in time to get it but its now outta stock!! SEHH! went swimming, then chionged to tpy to buy stickers for laimeng. cos she was busy too from work and tuition. then I chionged to pick her up from tuition. really cut in front of other cars doing so. fast n furiously :p sent her home, then to school. then I went to church. crazy dayyyy shagged much!

ohyas laimeng gave me a packet of chocolate truffles, a block of dark chocolate and a box of almond cookies a few days ago! haha yumm thanks! all korean goodies I think! nice!

went riders caf� with her (to make up for the time I overslept Confused smile) no pancakessss! miss the milk choc pancakes from food for thought!!! RAHH hungry now. ate prata 2 days in a row haha. I see laimeng eat frolick make me miss yogurt also.

now she at arts camp till wed. I MIGHT go malaysia tmr night. shitszzz I need to pack my army bagggg! and make army specs. and get army haircut. reservist suckzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: