Saturday, April 29, 2006

all that u cant leave behind

my body clock is quite screwed up as u can see. oh well.

its true when they say u cant get the best of everything. anyone wanna exchange lives with me? :p

backstabbers. cruel world. some get what they dont deserve while others dont get what they deserve. not being a sore loser or anything ok. u shouldnt have said what u didnt mean. not even sure how the whole thing started. probably some stupid rumour who some faggot invented. u ass stop stealing my sunflowers.

and ahem some ppl can be just as ass-y as well. just going around scolding blaming pissing me off. even when ive done literally nothing against them. hello u can keep ur own personal problems to urself and stop being so whiny and self-pitying as if the world revolves around you. i dont mean im turning away ppl with problems ok. just dont piss on me geddit.

arghghghgh i just wanna get jc life over and done with.

and hahaha mr gs is seriously a.. GS! 100% positively undoubtedly!! omg i cant believe i was inches away from falling into his stupid dumbass trap. hahaha luckily im still here alive. haha cw gave everyone in the class these motivational posters and wrote some words of encouragement behind. and the front of my poster was something bout cherish life: yesterday was but a DREAM. HAHAHA and then in the handwritten msg, it started like this: dear caleb, wake up dear boy!! HAHAH this must be an extra loud hint that ive been sleeping alot in class lah :p and kanesh ur poster is with me lah so troublesome to bring to school leh.

ohhh aj concert later today!

Strain this chaos turn it into light
I've got to see you one last night
Before the lions take their share
Leave us in pieces, scattered everywhere

You're cinematic razor sharp
A welcome arrow through the heart
Under your skin feels like home
Electric shocks on aching bones

It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have

snow patrol - you're all i have

oh my im soo hungry nowwwwwwwwwwww ok but i should control my eating. ermm ppl have already said ive become fatter is that right hahahaha! perhaps i will go swimming later.

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!! erm dont think he will see this anyway. :p haha still rmb the first time i went ur house on ur birthday when we were pri4.

No comments: