Wednesday, April 19, 2006

you said forever

I wanna have the same last dream again
The one where I wake up and I'm alive
Just as the four walls close me within
My eyes are open up with pure sunlight
I'm the first to know
My dearest friends
Even if your hope has burned with time
Anything that is dead shall be re-grown
And your vicious pain, your warning sign
You will be fine

Any type of love it will be shown
Like every single tree reach for the sky
If you're gonna fall
I'll let you know
That I will pick you up
Like you for I
I felt this thing
I can't replace
When everyone was working for this goal
Where all the children left without a trace
Only to come back as pure as gold
To recite this all

I can not live
I cant breathe
Unless you do this with me

angels & airwaves - the adventure

man its soo late. still yet to complete beehoon homework of chem practice 3. zz and cant believe some ppl can come up with the lamest excuses. how irritating. haha i still remember today is brian's bday. man i miss the pek kio cc days!!

maid is leaving in a few hrs. looks like im gonna be home alone in the afternoons from tmr onwards. and perhaps my cooking skill will improve soon. haha hey ppl u are welcome to come my house after sch hahaha! just leave before mum gets home :p

oh and today is really depressing and suay. not gonna elaborate.. hmm yeah and sooo screwed to add to that. OHH but found out today that the balcony is really a nice place to study, esp at the side further away from staff room. haha ok im seeming mugger now but yeah some times if ur alone and need to wait for stuff after sch, thats a gd place i guess. nobodys gonna see u there anyway hehe :p

anyway theres always gonna be the frizzy hair and the qqqqqqqs and marigold and 2,4DNPH. right?? ha what else is there to look forward to :s

No comments: