Sunday, April 02, 2006

if only i knew what i know

hmmm just wondering how my life could be different if i didnt choose to stay in sa after 1st 3 months.. probably wont be doing just so-so in my studies for sure. maybe il have a decent cca as well. social life? duno. not having much of a life now anyway hahahah dammit im so screwed.

had some issues lately. but think they r resolved. i think. i hope.

anyway a little disappointed with my results, esp maths. and still havent got back physics. ohman but looking on the bright side, chem improved from E to B!! wow 3 grade jump hahaha im gonna get a plate of beehoon for this great achievement! and why mdm water(recall: the bonding of water is H-O-H) still havent return our physics paper?? and she promised to return mine by thursday lor that waterwoman. everytime sitting in the staff room dunno doing what.

wasted the whole of yesterday too. didnt do anything at all. altho i realllllyyyy wanted to go _____! hahaha damit. ohh and today in church the boys were complaining why i nv come teach them last week. haha i was supposed to take the class but i didnt wake up. hmm badddddddd example. ok i made up my mind. no more of this nonsense. not gonna miss churchie again!!

argh the ns online documentation thing is really irritating. so much things to do. they ask me to measure my head circumfrence, measure shoulder length, measure waist etc. and LOL the health questionnaire even got one question under the heading SOCIAL: are u or were u ever homosexual?? or something like that. hahahahahah if i say yes then are they gonna put me to train with girls?? :p

seriously getting fat too. i wanna go life concert!!! im just gonna get 2 tix then see whether tyco can find other ppl go not. BENNY!! dont pangseh ian!! haha he need to impress somebody hahahaha!!

Stay with me
You're the one I need
You make the hardest things
Seem easy

Keep my heart
Somewhere drugs don't go
Where the sunshine slows
Always keep me close

If only you could see
The stranger next to me
You promise you promise that you're done
But i cant tell you from the drugs

I wish you could see
This face in front of me

(Take me) I need your help
(So far away) To pull me up take the wheel
(Take me) Out from me
(So far away) Out from me

jimmy eat world - drugs or me

No comments: