Friday, May 12, 2006

NO PTP!!

hey everybody whether its good or bad for u, seems like i WONT be going ns in december for ptp!! HAHAHA can u dig that! cos i apparently tyco passed my napfa. haha wow how did i do the sbj its a miracle! and btw its the first time in my life i passed napfa hahaha can u believe that. actually supposed to be 2nd. cos when i was sec4 i rmb cleared everything except for a borderline sbj. and my teacher say he will just pass me anyway but in my report book they put fail. argh such an asss!!

oh my i just watched mi3 with benny haha tis a good show with lots of explosions! and a confusing plot which leaves u thinking who is the real bad guy in the end. and whats a rabbits foot??

hm had half of the gp elections thingy today. luckily only the campaign manager and economy minister spoke today. i think mine is next week. wah im so screwed i tell u. after seeing today's debate really made me PEE in my pants hahaha. the s63 kept raising so many points of information la. then we replied and then they asked more and we replied again etc. until the teacher had to say 'ok 1 last poi from each class pls'. and hahaha dominic was damn funny he shouted "WAIT LA!" hahaha im your friendly minister for health from the NLA, khaw boon TWO!! haha (sebas' joke) hahahaha not khaw boon 1, 3, 4! im 2, the best! your man! (peiyu joke)

career exploration was ok i guess haha im gonna be a psychiatrist or theRapist hahahaha kidding. see how la

No comments: