Sunday, May 07, 2006

your voice our voice

ha yay just saw the news on tv chiam see tong won potong pasir!! haha must be cos of the pic he took with me lah :p haha sitoh got jacked. he can call himself jack sitoh yi pin. actually no lah the goh guy got jacked la go hougang and potong both also lose. hehehehe ok better not say anymore.

new haircuttttt! ermmm interesting experience at the hairdresser haha stupid gay guy put his ewwwww hand on my waist. and giving me some retarded bung haircut. actually not that bad what.......... but obviously many ppl dont agree hahaha

oh my and stupid gp presentation on tuesday!! ha got sabo-ed to be health minister for my class. shit lah must speak for 5 minutes to promote my policies or smth. and other ppl can interrupt and counter me. hmm if that happens im just gonna say ok whatever lah cos erm i cant debate obviously and i cant rebut arguments on the spot so helppppppppp somebody take over me as health minister plssss.

parent teacher meeting was quite retarded. my parents talked for like 30+ min i think. and was really retarded there. haha i think my dad talked alot of out of pt stuff. say what young children todays dont listen to elders advice and was nagging bout dunno what stuff. i think ms carol was kinda uncomfortable and was like hoping he would go off soon hahaha cos she just kept nodding her head and say "ya" after awhile. shit and she told my parents that her parents would scold her and her siblings when they were young if they stayed up too late. DIEEE that means my dad is gonna implement some new rule to sleep early or smth.

oh yea and i screwed up my chem spa sooo badly. now im gonna need to do super well for the actual chem paper to get an A. oh man if i dont get that A cos of this spa i am SO SCREWED!! haha oh ya during parent teacher meeting, ms carol say all the teachers feedback say i passive or smth like that. EXCEPT mdm beehoon say i keep talking to sebas. wahlao and my conduct on the progress report says very good only. other ppl get excellent leh. haha then ms carol say she think im a very CONTENTED person. like not motivated to go and learn more like that. aiya actually quite true. haha erm but then can u imagine me spending all my free time in the library studying?? hahahahaha perhaps.

gonna fail the chinese test again. argh the 29may is coming soo soon. thats the date for chinese AO in case u didnt know. haha gonna study my cheng yu and read model assays soon.

oooh napfa next week hope i can get that silver plssss. standing broad jump and shuttle run. i dont wanna go ptp!!

oh yea i havent wrote bout eurhythmy! haha johnny natt pohxuan dominic all did great. but some stupid ppl just had to spoil the show. like the campus superstar guy from our sch. think he some big shot like that la. sing some jay chou song like shit. then later another performance he was like tapping the rhythm on the wooden part of the guitar throughout the whole thing. like whats the point?? cant even hear the guitars playing at all la cheeeee. and the rock band at the end was ok except for the lead singer. hahaha oh my the drummer was excellent!! and peiyu was like doing something for her friends bday. oh ya then on fri she was like blowing balloons then keep bursting them. hahaha and omg how can her friend say i......... have such wierd taste?!?! hahahahaha :p

No comments: