Tuesday, September 12, 2006

cant even recognize myself behind

well u can say that lots have changed. remember how last time i was retardedly no life and everyday rush home after school to LEVEL UP my d2 characters or earn gb gold or u know that kinda stuff. hahaha damn retarded! and i thought that was gonna be my life can u believe it! i thought i was gonna grow up doing that forever hahahah. and my aim was to be the best gamer in history hahaha so ghey. ok not like i got much of a life now anyway. but im definitely not as into games as i used to be. even spent $$$ to buy sojs if u remember whats that.

ok what a no link to todays physics paper. but wth i give u a tip. do NOT listen to electrico the morning before any exam. cos i was having earworms throughout the paper the stupid love in new wave song. huhehuheh. man i gotta buck up. but theres still this complacency within me like cos "oh tmr is bio mcq ONLY can bring dice and roll dunneed study" and "aiya maths only need to study 30min" and "bio options only a few chapters no kick" hahaha im a master deciever. yes i decieve myself alot.

and theres this freakin pimple in between my eyebrows. this is one time a monobrow would come in useful hahah! can cover the pimple! must be the stress man. or lack of. or maybe cos short hair then cannot block out dirt flying into my face hahah see im decieving myself again totototoootototot

No comments: