Thursday, September 14, 2006

SUPERMAN

hellogoodbye - shimmy shimmy quarter turn

The wilted flowers that I gave
Not as nice as your bouquet
All the lyrics that I wrote
Not as smart as the words you spoke
Starlight above my hometown
Ain't as bright as the star I've found
Every drawing that I drew
Was never ever as cute as you

I-I-I'm serious as a heart attack
I'm looking in my almanac
I've gotta find out all the things
Find out where she got her wings
Shimmy shimmy quarter turn
I feel like I will never learn
How can I check lost and found
When I'm too busy getting down?

Woo!

Take it back to square one
Gotta get it back to
A back up plan to find you
Start acceleration
Take it back to square one

haha benny and i got telepathy la. just as i was typing this out, he sent me 2 songs on msn. errr one is by hellogoodbye and the otherone is called superman. walao so tyco!! see my blog title is superman and andand the above song also hellogoodbye. okokokokok he says qy is at his house in his toilet now lol and sheesh is on my bed.

hahahah yea benny said about the ah beng ah bang thing damn funny!! aiyo very hard to blog now got so many msn convos flashing below my screen!! oh ya which reminds me today on the way home on tv mobile there was the JUST FOR LAUGHS. and im tellin ya i saw the funniest one in my whole life!! there were these 2 actors wearing the full radioactive suits. u can imagine head to toe covered in rubber that kind. then they were holding this big cylinder. and on the cylinder got the toxic sign. u know the pic of the skull and bones to show that inside contains dangerous chemicals etc. then they drop the whole thing into a swimming pool!! OMG DAMN FUNNY the guy in the pool ran out of the pool and was damn pissed hahahahahahahahahahahahah best man!!

yesterday they came my house after bio paper 1 before maths paper 2. aiyo ok lah i know my house very messy ok but im a simple guy hahahahah i can act in the simple life with paris hilton plsssss!! hahah and they play with the body fat index thingy and i got error again. ok dota time!!

No comments: