Sunday, November 23, 2008

good to go

anyway, latest gossip! i saw the G sajc canoeing teacher-in-charge with his toyboy at changi airport just now hahahah! and i got spy picture to prove it. oh mannn im back to my spy picturing ways again.. this is bad :s

was there just now cos its like early celebration of mummy's bday. had dinner at some chinese restaurant called xiao dian er which was reasonably priced n yummy! the service also full marks! i love the mongolian pork ribs thingy oh noo fattyboys is starting to haunt me again. haha reo wants to change fattyboys to spartanboys! then after dinner my sis went inside this bra shop blush! cos it was like having cheap sale or smth hahaha. then omg my whole family went in and i was thinking in my head "err since when did bra shops become family destinations?" hahaha so weird la i dunno what passersby were thinking when they see me and my dad inside walking around looking at what EDIBLE UNDERWEAR and ARTIFICIALLY FLAVOURED BODY BUTTER hahaha so kinky. aiyohh after about 5min i went off on my own to take random shots of t3 :p

argh my feet is killing me! since yesterday i had a giant blister at the arch of my foot. or where the arch is supposed to be (cos im flat footed haha) and i itchy hand go and peel off the skin la now i must limp around so toot. SHIT TMR GOT SOCCER GAME with church guys for the first time and why must this happen to me nowwwwww! and on my other feet the skin is like cracking up. i think i must go apply mum's cracked heel lotion.

ohh gravity why cant we seem to keep it together!

No comments: