Tuesday, November 04, 2008

meowth, thats right!







i dunno why my house attracts so manyy random animals. remember last time got one chicken sitting at my gate there! hahahaha! now got one mama cat with 4 kittens living under my shoe cabinet. damn cute!! i think the mum is abandoned by previous owner one. cos it has a bell tied around its neck. either that or it ownself run away with the daddy cat hahaha.
eee another failed attempt at swimming today again. i reach the pool and tong my $1 into the machine already then saw the whole pool full of rjc kids. walaoeh although the pool was still open to public, but i no mood to swim already la so crowded. haha not that i dont like crowd or what, i just scared all the school girls chase after my hot body hahahahaha then nose bleed and get cramps in the pool then it'll be my fault hahah i cant be so selfish right! :p
i promise im gonna bake cookies soon. but just now i go to ntuc fairprice they dont have all the ingredients i need argh. so lousy fairprice la. too bad got no cold storage near my house.
haha i just realised the cat was doing the rock eyebrow.

No comments: