Saturday, November 22, 2008

laugh it off

feeling lousy. FACEBOOK IS EVIL.

omg rong and kevin so sly la ask me login my facebook then go and edit my profile! change sex to female somemore! eeeehhh betray my trust WAA! really leh when i just reached home and login fb i got like 16 notifications! and why do ppl think its funny when my status change to its complicated ahhhhhh? must be cos i CKJ too many times already la. haha acronyms are the "in" things nowadays. aiyo no more reputation already la lidat! but actually i have none to begin with also haha. ehh if this sounds like im whining, no im not la. im perfectly fine with it really haha can AA abit also makes life more exciting :p

peiyu wanna setup online shop! selling disaster cookies, delicious cheesecake, brownies, uglio olio. yay!

kanesh is still pretty much the same. black. hahaha but it was nice to have him join us actually! and he kept asking me to finish off his vegetarian food for him la i feel so fat i went to run just now the minute i reached home. and also to run off the alcohol from harry's haha lady's desire what a dumb drink. yeah which explains why i took so long to update my fb haha! anyway im very proud of my nikeplus mileage so far! ive clocked 225km on it already woohoo and i havent given up on it yet. ohh which means 225km on my pair of running shoes already. omg must change shoes already and its been barely half a year!

ok but the main point is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REO! haha its so funny how ive only known him for such a short time but yet it feels like we're old friends. haha sounds so gay. nine is expanding yay! can become nine plus 1 plus 2 plus 3 already :) and he made delicious cheesecake which was, simply delicious! serious if u told me it was starbucks cheesecake or secret recipe or what i would have believed! reo = ultimate baker no disaster haha unlike me. cos CAKJ.

haaa damn tired now. just now on the bus ride home i kept dozing off and i rested my head on the black handlebar thing on the seat for ppl to grip. then everytime the bus brake and move off i will hit my head damn hard and loudly on the thing la. haha but too tired to really wake up also.

and, i realise i dont feel so lousy after all! maybe its the running endorphines kicking in ha! off to bed! i will reply all the nonsense fb comments some other time haha. chuck says "im fine n thanks for your concern rong!"

No comments: