Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i have legs and i will run

swee! thanks kevin for getting me tuteee hee heee. starts next week, a maths and chem. ehh maths got new syllabus right oh man i must go study. and i dunno how to use graphic calculator! omg.

just a few hours ago i was online downloading stuff and suddenly my internet connection froze. and i couldnt repair it. i thought my wireless card spoil sia and i was damn sad. hahah then i went for a run and came back and it was working again! yeay! thank God.

anw today i didnt swim. though i woke up at 9 and i could have had enought to go for swim, but i was really tired after breakfast for some reason so i went back to snooze. and woke up past 12. rushed to study finish my statistics and probability then went to meet staff tong leh to teach him. hahah we had tuition at donut fac in novena. its really at a ulu corner, v nice to study! and he treat me coffee and donut some more. buy 1 coffee get 2 donuts free lol ok thats alot of fatty food for one day. and he paid me quite alot too. he say its market rate but im like totally unqualified leh.

today had my 3rd driving lesson in the circuit. yeah so eggciting its like a playground hahah.

OH i start work at coffee club t3 tmr! omg and its soooo weird cos tmr is liang sheng's flight at t3 also. i hope i dont get panic attack!

No comments: