Friday, February 06, 2009

long my island ass tea

omggggtheeiressss i still can taste alcohol in my mouth and my stomach STILL feels queasy! shitsss man. hahaha they bought so much drinks and me and arthur didnt even use our free drink coupons la! ewww ok i made a big stain on my shirt hahah its damn embarrassing damit. and i forgot to off my call diverts on my handphone. so if i dont answer my calls it will divert to my house. and when i knew i was gonna puke i went outside myself and i think arthur tried to find me so he called my phone. and omgzzz cos of stupid phone reception problem (or maybe i was too gone) it went to my house!! and my father called back arthur. hahahaha GG ok then he go and say what im damn high or what shit and my dad asked him to take care of me. OMGGGG. anyway damn it was an uber bad experience. walao if i didnt drink so much im sure it would have been fun dammit! liang sheng joked about calling the hotline. and joel tan was there hahahaha! what a surprise. gerald wore a tight fit shirt to show everyone his 7 month pregnant tummy. and kumaresh kept going "handsome ah handsome" everytime he took out his camera and started snapping away.

OK coffee club has finally contacted me. CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 3 someone kill me pls!! but sheng yang say his microsoft there got vacancy and it pays gd too! but need to work till end of march leh but im flying off on the 27th. argh hope i can get that job anyway.

watched defiance with arthur today. nicenice! and i nearly bought the ninja turtle/lbv bag lol! haha lucky i didnt.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=fieb1u7otckdqwc543177

No comments: