Thursday, February 19, 2009

maybe if you'd slow down for me

ok im finally blogging. too tired the last few days to do so. and finally today is my off day! no work, no tuition, no driving. oh yeah my instructor FINALLY booked my test date for me walao. 30 april leh still got lonngggg longgg way and its after i come back from london what the shit i hope i dont forget how to park.

ok i shall write about some experiences at coffee club haha. yesterday delia hoo my childhood crush came to coffee club! oh my mama! dont think she recognised me though. omg still damn hot! drooool. ok la yesterday was a pretty slack day as well. not many customers. got some times the shop was totally empty some more. and i finally got to try some of the drinks. the barrista had some leftover and gave me and haikal to try some. toffee nut, or-mango, choc mint and strawberry choc. heh choc mint is awesome! and the day before that got some hunky italian guys came over and this crazy other part-timer girl went crazy over them la okay lol! and got one of the guy also dunno why lift up his shirt for no reason to expose his boxers or underwear i dunno. hahaha what a retard.

started giving tuition too! actually not as bad as i thought. i still remember at least 50% of my stuff lol. but still gotta open textbook and refer sometimes hehe.

i think im getting used to my life. or lack-of. whatever. haha. less time for exercise and everything. and skipping meals sometimes. haha i skip meals then my stomach shrink and i can actually see abs :ppp okay under yellow light whatever. no im not succumbing to camwhoring!

ok i gotta help benny find out his uni admissions stuff too. benny is so sweet hehehe! :) but shit nus admissions close this saturday!

bernard failed driving cos of mount kerb. omg i scared happen to me also la!

tmr gonna tuition staff tong leh again at his sch. and work at night 7-11.

and omg kristin kreuk is chun-li! in the upcoming street fighter movie! hahaha hotstuff eh.

could this be out of line
to say you're the only one
breaking me down like this
you're the only one
i would take a shot on
keep me hanging on
so contagiously

No comments: