Saturday, November 14, 2009

say you feel the same way

mugmugmuggggggggg my brains goin crazy! but woohoo gonna meet benny later and watch 2012 (?)

made a new friend from my neighbourhood this week during one of my late night runs hahaha. had just finished my 5k and was at the fitness corner doing some statics when i heard this random voice from behind me "training for ippt ah?" turns out he's this guy same age as me who stays nearby too. cool and nice dude haha. he added me on fb.

baked choc chip mufffins - one of the easiest and yummiest recipes i know! fruit tart next time!

kevin owes me some info!!

oh yes i skyped with jason tooo. haha sucha faggot.

didnt go running with limpei :ppp

i found out angelina jolie got new movie coming soon hahaha

and natalie portman too and tobey mcguire!

No comments: