Sunday, November 01, 2009

she's got you high

songs of desperation
i played them for you
a moment, a love
a dream, aloud
a kiss, a cry
our rights, our wrongs

so stay there
cause i'll be coming over
and while our blood's still young
it's so young, it runs
and won't stop till it's over
won't stop to surrender

tumblr_ksdc6hNOnK1qa0am4o1_500

stormtrooper

argh i still want my stormtrooper jacket alot alot though its been like almost a year!!

how the star wars madness started:

htht (head to head talk) at gardens last night was ahem insightful. but i still feel some things are better left unsaid.

maybe thats why i appear like an unemotional cool doode (i wish haha) but i cant stand feeling vulnerable. after what many rounds of the same thing.

and arghhh my life sucks okay i wanna beeeech abt my sis again shes driving me nuts! "i dowan i dowan i dowan" "dont bully me" x10000000

my wakeboarding is n00bz whyyyyyyy! maybe i cant balance my cg well hurhur flat feet sucks la okay.

and i didnt meet benny this week :( shucks i feel bad. army really sucks i know and i experienced it when all i wanted to do was meetup with friends on the weekends but only to find out they already have their schedules packed with stuff (new friends/projects/mugging).

i think something happened to my forearm during wakeboarding ahhhh! now i have problem gripping things like clenching my fist! i tried doing chin-up last night and i dropped like after 2 counts?! and its cos i cant maintain my grip not cos of no strength arghhhh irritatin. recover soon pls!

heheh on a happier note, bimbo is damn ermmm bimbotic (?) these few days! yayyy love bimbo! he's almost a year old!

SDC15251

No comments: