Sunday, November 29, 2009

so big. so angry. so dead.

sis is a control freak. always comparing me with her "2 years ago". what a twat.

"mummy only started letting me stay out after midnight after i turned 21!"
OR
"i used to only get $100 a month last time when i was in jc why u get $150 still complain!"

just examples. but stuff like that urghhh. and now she wants to have a say in who i choose for a girlfriend?! dont u hate it when ppl impose their ideals on you. move with the times man! last time policemen wore shorts, but obviously not today! hurhurrrrr.

mkt exam was gggggggggg i can fly kite already. arghhhh. shit wasted such an easy paper.

and i some ppl dont have the slightest common sense in the world by parking their car in front of my front gate. retard! i think chock sebas and laimeng were discussing ytd about MS is true hahaha those ppl just have stupidity in their genes. hmmz im feeling damn bitchy now whyyyyy!

tp gang surprised me at my house last night omg! i was damn shocked! and i even had a pore pack on my nose when they arrived LOL. then i had to rush to peel it off before going down to meet them. but TOO LATE jieying saw it already when i stood at my room window! shat. yays they got me the arc mouse ive been wanting for some time! and a PURPLE one! heh im using it now. niceeee! uber touched man even though they could be like mugging for their paper next week but still! and they call themselves coconut jackfruit lemon cherry HAHA. why no jambu! lollll. omg i didnt know jackfruit was 1.70m tall omg thats taller than me!

ogay i feel damn lazy now i got MLE on monday 9am but im still not studying for ittt.

no kick no kick no kick NOW I GOT KICKED DAMMIT.

and countdown to standard chartered: 1 WEEK! goodluckxzxz i can go for big walk instead.

so pretty. so smart.
what a waste of a young heart.

No comments: