Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ah loy thai

hihi im here to blog! I remembered yesterday purple horse brought me to this awesome thai food place called ah loy thai! its at shaw towers beach road. wowowowowowieeee! nice and cheap! and, I went in paying only $1 for erp cos before 530pm. and, we reached the carpark and my clock showed 4:59. but its per entry only after 5pm lol! so I cheapo and waited there awhile until laimeng said her iphone showed 5. then I went in hahahaha! then really charge 2.20 only! what a cheaposss. but sad that she puked at home cos too full huh Sad smile

it rained today and I couldn't swim. but we went fei fei after sch, damn random! then went city plaza to accompany her shopping hehe. lup sup clothes siol! feifei is the BEST wanton meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

oh yeah and yesterday I also did this health checkup thing for free at school. although I think the guy is out to earn money from this too, but okay it was this weighing scale thing like the one I have at my house, but it measures body fat, muscle mass, visceral fat, body age and dunno what la. hahaha im not gonna say whats my weight n stuff Smile with tongue out but my visceral fat apparently is in the HIGH RISK range hehehehe! but its only 1% into the high risk! if I drop by 1 then im ideal. why like that one why no borderline or what!! hahaha okayyy so I guess less kfc n stuff for me??? but life is too short to live with so much restrictions also I guess. whack ahhH!

No comments: