Thursday, March 24, 2011

friday

friday song is retarded.

I realised my car's braking power dips exponentially (?) when im ferrying more ppl. maybe cos the noob car only has brake pads on the 2 front wheels and the 2 rear wheels don't have. heheh dangerous siol I must remember to keep safe distance on the highways. kevin talked about getting mini cooper hehe I like too! and volks beetle. ups siolll!

eh howww benny cant make it for concert and and and I need to find one more doood. should I ask my sister?? HAHA

oh ya didn't eat yogurt today cos when I wanted to buy, the guy already like cleaned up and turned the machine off already sucksss. wanted to get black forest one eh. but had chicken n carrots sandwich not bad! and modanyaki haha eat so much.

durian ccf is still there! just that it shifted a few stalls down!

austen drove past just as I turned into toapayoh what a coincidence. and WINGSTOFLY just now when I went running I saw this bangla dood sitting down on a bench along the jogging path with his sarong thingy open and a plastic bag between his legs and he was tying up the plastic bag. ermm what do you thing he was doing with his sarong open and the plastic bag there ah?? PEEING INTO A BAG??? btw wingstofly = wtf

work and play they're never okay to mix the way we do

cos neutrality is the way to go

No comments: