Thursday, March 31, 2011

the motions

I am in misery. nope not because there aint no hot babe to shoot rpg at me hehe! saw the marron 5 video thanks to my dear affair benny. feeling shitty now cos im down with flu. concussed the minute I reached home just now. which was 8 plus I think? didn't even bathe. only just went to bathe haha. and im tired again.

yup I went swimming with benny yesterday. and then we missed our mr softee days but 7 eleven doesn't sell that anymore so we went for something better = coffee bean frozen swirl! went all the way to junction 8 for that! bishan used to be my fav place in sec sch. cos ahem I had stalkerish tendencies then Smile with tongue out

been busy much this week, sleeping very little. but I guess im not the only one.

sometimes you make the wrong decision but you just follow through. like choosing chem engin wingstofly.

No comments: