Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HAIIIIIIIII why even agree in the first place? I make payment already then suddenly now people wanna pull out. thought I was doing him a favour too. I mean if there wasn't any intention to commit from the start then just say so! and save me the hassle of finding a replacement. or else just let my money go to waste lor. ha I cant believe I went to play lan in the midst of my exams last time!

harry potter today with ms yip! waraos stupid guy with gelled (repeat: GEL not wax or clay) armani hairstyle spike high high sit in front of me. block the bottom one quarter of my screen with his extra hair length lorsss. haha show not bad la. got korean culture (kimchi).

yesterday we went to see wee-hsin and lilian's baby girl! cute stunned face with mouth open like goldfish hahaha! bloop bloop. ate NP ytf too yummy!

ohhh and today I wanted to get lao ban beancurd but I went too early! reached at 530 but they only start selling 2nd batch at 630! so I bought QQ instead. but it should be called NoQ cos there is no queue! HAHA lame. my lao ban still wins hands down in taste and texture! YUM!

No comments: