Wednesday, July 13, 2011

woe to me

jasontheslut and his nph is gonna create twitter yay! hahahaha! jason you come stay my house is ok one la : p

anw this is my timetableszzxzxzx

QShot_0011

still gotta add one more module which I failed last yr!

sighzzz why after so long still like that. didn't go facial today cos it was full. met laimeng after her work. went ahloyy yay for buter calamari! as usual she was exploding after haha. oh ya she says blueberry pancakes really not bad. kfc ones! wonder when I can eat them..

met peiyu, alvin rong and the thes-men this morning at kevin's commencement haha! come daily LOL. tsk tsk. peiyu bought him a mega pikachu balloon! alvin say I cheating cos I darker than him. peiyu very excited to take photo with kevin's cute little brother hehe! I dunno if I should put the picture here or not : p anyway congrats to kevin on graduating!

went tpy to return mail my wrong order bag back to the uk. shocking $35 postage. damn noob first time sending air mail! ko-ed upon returning home. woke up to my alarm and drove off to mohammed sultan haha.

going laimeng's house for dinner tmr!

craving ice cream now again aiyohh whats wrong with me!

justin beiber's baby is stuck in my head yay

woe is me

No comments: