Sunday, July 10, 2011

panggang lo!

hi sluts! ive returned from sungei gedong chalet hahaha! 2 weeks of reservist siol no kick! first week was bronco (aka ducktours) conversion course and 2nd week was ICT with my armour unit. heh.

basically learned to drive this new vehicle which looks like a bendy bus. it floats on water. and we had to jump into the water to get our license! okay but the course was quite fun! and the instructors quite nice. cos it was outsourced to civilians. so lessons moved more smoothly than with all the army regimentation.

came back on the second week with unit. got myself posted to a totally new branch. and they didn't had proper accomodation for people like myself (sm1 trained commanders who converted to bronco) so I put in an officers bunk. quite shiok! no aircon of course. basically stayed in camp throughout while most of the other companies went outfield for training hahaha. slack much. leveld up pokemon to victory road. played monopoly deal in bunk. went for countless canteen breaks. lucky my bunkmates enthu go run with me every evening so wont be a total sloth haha. yayssss!

went for liver meesua with mengss last night hahaha! after her night cycling. and she came over to my house for dinner just now! mum cooked crab beehoon siol. and many durians. hah. so rare my mum cook crab leh! yayyyy should come over more often!

okay going church early service tmr! must sleep soon! niteee

2 comments:

ruudy said...

lol i love the opening of the post. HI YOU SLUTS! haahhahahahahahah!

leb said...

HI RUUDY!