Wednesday, May 01, 2013

bowlhead

When I was holding in plank position today, my sweat was flowing down like an open tap down dat long strands of hair. That is why I should snip it off!

The chem eng gang went to Little Part 1 Café after the paper. Hehe I've been there once before. 7 or 8 years ago? Kekeke c-o-c-o-n-u-t. So I wasn't too sad that I missed it. And they went mah-jong after. Seems like the after-event of all our gatherings are. That. Meh. So as usual I didn't have my dinner. I had dessert again. Which was great cos I <3 :="" cheesecake.="" dazs="" desserts.="" flavour="" greeeeen="" haagen="" hand="" hehehehe="" kind="" love="" my="" of="" p="" packed="" some="" strawberry="" t="" though="" wasn="" would="">
Omy feeling so hungergames now. Anyone up for supper, I'm your man!

I kinda regret signing up for eurotrip. And I feel like getting some new shoes. But I hate the mafan-ness of shoe-shopping! Need backpack too!

What dafuq happened to the formatting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

それは秋と冬の利​​益を加算し橙赤色の果実を持ってい

Look at my web-site: miumiu バッ