Friday, May 17, 2013

I don't usually post Chinese MVs, but when I do...


Watched Upside Down recently. Starring Kirsten Dunst with her famous upside down kiss hahaha.



PS. Loved Kirsten Dunst as the first MJ in Spiderman hehehe. Dat chiooooo

Oh I went for dim sum buffet at Mouth Restaurant this week. Ate until I comatosed haha. Most of the dishes were really good! Think its quite a  good deal. Except when they tried to cheat us by charging for tap water wth. 1 big mistake I ordered was mushrooms with tofu OMG. 6 huge tofus.

Dat TOFU.

Squid ink CSB da shioks.

Another fav: century yegg tofu.

Dat smoked duck (I think) and juicy cheeken better than most chicken rice places!

 
Celebrated Austen and Jieying's marriage too. Sho shweet she baked a cake for him. Sho ex also I bor lui already. Kena food poisoned also hahaha suspecting the catered food.



And we ate 2 scoops of Haato each omy. The zipai master!

So many things on my wishlist. And to-do list. I have to do them all myself.

No comments: