Saturday, August 17, 2013

instant crush


There was the eurotrip gathering today (which didn't turn out too well), what nus ambassadors day, color run, and dat dragon boat festival today. Went for the boats! hehe ironic considering how much I used to hate boats :p was a lil boring. but kinda motivated me too. finding out about 50yr old dude is omg shocking that's my goal also lah when I turn 50! but I overslept and missed the first few races oopssssss. chicken and egg for breakfast everyday actually seems like something I would enjoy eh. dat rain in the middle of the event. not my fault leh I didn't wash car yesterday hor.

met up with Jason twice too. once to supplies rong heheh. Hope it was a successful supplies! Jason didn't tear as much as I thought he would while eating the mcspicy. sehhh ended up going home at 2am. jombie in the office the next day. then that night went to meet the sasboys for supper too. HOSAY 2 days in a row without sleep lo. ok I missed the soccer game also hehe (secretly happy cos Ive been trying to avoid playing soccer) (hips don't lie) ok but I will try to make it for next week's one! want Jason to intro me some rich ahem you know. tanks vely much.!

think im gona watch pain & gain naooo

No comments: